It's a TEST cake.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Kind thanks everyone!

A mix of chocolate and vanilla sponge cake, with Hazelnut Chocolate Spread as the filling between the layers and also used as cement to keep the yellow icing on it was indeed as tasty as it looked!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Same but my years of playing ice hockey has hardened me into giving as much back as I got.
I never played ice hockey, but at 1 point I had somebody try to recruit me to be a "bruiser" for the local pro team. I thought the guy was joking & wrote it off, until I later saw that same guy wearing his then current jersey standing with the team during their championship parade. I never learned to ice skate due to injuries I sustained as a child that have plagued me since. A pair of bad knees & an ankle that was broken & healed mostly on its own, probably wouldn't be too great for that sort of occupation. Hell, they gave me issues just trying to rollerskate.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I would pay money to see an Ewok on roller skates!
It was more like an Ewok yo-yo trying to rollerskate, where I'd putter around for a few min, then I'm down. Take a few min to get stable enough to get back standing up, go for a few min & back down. Rinse & repeat until my legs refuse to continue. I don't know if it's allowed to trip another player in hockey if you fall down, but that would've probably been my weapon of choice & in the process, my nickname would be stubby, due to missing fingers from the blades of others while I'd be down & in the way.

Forgot your password?