The last Disney Star Wars movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Just stop talking about your cringe worthy political views on this site.
I’ve never made a single political comment here. My interest is a philosophical discussion of art and culture. If people want to infer how these impact politics, that’s up to them. It is not up to you. No one appointed you cerebral hall monitor. You’re not even current with the topic here and yet somehow, after shaking off the two ankle biters here, I’m supposed to bend the knee to you?

Wow. Narcissistic much?!

You haven’t even addressed the issue. Are you an angel from heaven come down to correct me of my errant ways, or a guy too stupid to know when to turn to the next thread?

Stop making it about you. Stop making it about politics. It’s not about politics and it’s not about you.

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
I’ve never made a single political comment here. My interest is a philosophical discussion of art and culture. If people want to infer how these impact politics, that’s up to them. It is not up to you. No one appointed you cerebral hall monitor. You’re not even current with the topic here and yet somehow, after shaking off the two ankle biters here, I’m supposed to bend the knee to you?

Wow. Narcissistic much?!

You haven’t even addressed the issue. Are you an angel from heaven come down to correct me of my errant ways, or a guy too stupid to know when to turn to the next thread?

Stop making it about you. Stop making it about politics. It’s not about politics and it’s not about you.
Didn't think so.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
I swear to god…..one of these days I’m gonna run into Ryan Reynolds on one of the shows I work on. I’ll first sucker him in by saying how awesome Wrexham AFC is, then show him this exact thread (and what internet crazies say about him). Its gonna be fucking hilarious.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
So what is the deal, really? No matter how many times I steer the discussion back onto a positive and insightful topic of art and culture, you three ankle biters feel it is necessary to stop all able discussion of the topic. None of you have ever once addressed the issue that is the topic of this thread.

Seven pages and months into a topic and three mad gerbils decide hell or high water they refuse to allow anyone ask or answer questions about what’s happening at Disney. Why is that? What is it about this topic you are all so committed to stopping any discussion of?

I hope you get why Musk calls the Mind Virus “dangerous”. He’s talking about this. Did you watch the Bill Maher clip above? They’re both talking about EXACTLY this, and it’s not political.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
He has me on ignore but you guys should ask him why he quotes Mike Zeroh all the time when none of his tabloid rubbish has been proven to be true. It’s like someone losing their shit after finding out Batboy had an affair with Martha Stewart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?