Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

allquixotic

Commander
Jun 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Tiyuk
There's a track that plays fairly often either during combat or when you're on a tense mission (like when we were on Koreah trying to defend a Public Enemy member of TEST, Horizonz, while he got his crime level down) and I think it played in the launcher a long time ago... I really like it but can't find it anywhere...

It's got kind of a punchy driving theme, not as elegant or Star Trekky as most of these. Any idea which track it is? Thanks!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
There's a track that plays fairly often either during combat or when you're on a tense mission (like when we were on Koreah trying to defend a Public Enemy member of TEST, Horizonz, while he got his crime level down) and I think it played in the launcher a long time ago... I really like it but can't find it anywhere...

It's got kind of a punchy driving theme, not as elegant or Star Trekky as most of these. Any idea which track it is? Thanks!
Since I joined Star Citizen - and TEST for sure - in February this year, unfortunately I can't help you finding this track. Perhaps another TESTie could help allquixotic to find the music track he has in mind...?

[edit]Downloaded the tracks; will hear them the next days during gym warm-up session, without ruffle or excitement :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

KiwiB1rd

Space Marshal
Apr 14, 2016
RSI Handle
OceanSloth
AC Tutorial Sound - the first part of the score of Star Citizen I ever heard; has burned its place into my musician heart:
It's funny that when I first heard this I had so much trouble doing the tutorial. But now after playing for a while I cold probably go back and ace it first time... And now that I think about it that's exactly what I'm going to do, just so I can tell "Gilly" to go fuck himself.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Some of the tracks can't be heard within the game, owl. But if you are going onto the HP of Pedro, you'll find them referenced to Star Citizen.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
My pleasure :) I really like, not to say: love the main theme. Its such a catchy track that today I'm constantly whistling or humming while at work. I nearly can't wait for the other themes Pedro will compose for Star Citizen.

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Personally. I like the music at times, but find it boring at others. I loved Jeremy Soule's music for GW2 a lot better.
He has a lot wider variety of themes.

Last edited:
Reactions: AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Its space music for a space game - it has to be fundamental spheric like it is. Even the hardly duplicated tutorial theme fits very well (I'm wondering if this is intended to be a kind of an inofficial bow towards H.Faltermeyer)
;)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

Perhaps this one?

All music (c) by Pedro Macedo Camacho http://www.musicbypedro.com/

Last edited:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
....and the release score of the Talli.
She is such an impressive ship. Would like to own her, just for have it in my hangar. Well, perhaps lateron in the game ;)

All music (c) by Pedro Macedo Camacho http://www.musicbypedro.com/

Forgot your password?